My Day



Most of my day was spent crying. :/
Today, I took my son out to lunch
and we had a nice giggle.
Ended up going thru the drive thru of the Chinese restaurant though, coz I was crying.
I don't think he noticed.
Later, my sister gave me a little prettily wrapped bundle with chocolate in it.
She's a good sis, considering I cried all the way back while driving her home from the store.
Course, if I had cried BEFORE the store, who knows, I might have gotten flowers!
Actually, she had it prepared ahead of time when I picked her up to take her there.
I was okay until the middle of the store when I realized that I used to shop for my family --kids and husband. I used to HAVE a family. Now, my family is torn apart. If I had stayed in the house with the kids and kicked HIM out, I think it would have been better. At least I would have my children.
See, I can't even get divorced properly.
I cause my own troubles. :/
My mom brought me some red carnations--I thought that was nice of her.
My daughter gave me a heart on Friday with chocolate kisses. I shared with her. (pics of my babies when they were babies. miss those times.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do